[OpenLayers-Users] Grouping Features into "one" feature using Styles or other means

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:57:32 EDT 2009

Good point Chris.

I wasn't thinking of clustering (a requirement Jon's...)

I guess that I was thinking that one could do some sort of data
thinning and provide those views at smaller scales.  Either way, if
one thinned the data or applied a clustering algorithm, this would
likely be done as a pre-processing step to prepare some data sets to
build a WMS on.

In short, never mind...

Apologies for sending you down the wrong path.

David.