[OpenLayers-Users] HELP:some problem

zhoujian_ab zhoujian_ab at 163.com
Thu Oct 8 09:30:58 EDT 2009

2009-10-08

zhoujian_ab

·¢¼þÈË£º zhoujian_ab
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2009-10-08 21:07:28
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º users
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺ HELP:some problem

hello:
      I am making a digital map with Openlayers+geoserver+postgis. But It is my first time to use openlayers, I have some problems. First: how to add a kml file with openlayers in geoserver? I have read the examples(kml layer example on the openlayers.org) lots of times, and I practise many times but I can't get the same results like the picture.
     Second problem: how to use the popup functiong? can you give me a code to use geoserver's examples. I don't understand the examples on openlayers.org. I have compared my code with the example, but I also can't achieve the same results like the picture.
        I am Chinese, and my MSN is zhoujianab at hotmail.com. Thanks for your viewing, I need your help. If you can, please give me a way to contact, just like MSN, ICQ or QQ and so on. thank you. I am looking forward your reply.
2009-10-08

zhoujian_ab