[OpenLayers-Users] Tile "grout" on Mac/Firefox

Nathan Gerber ngerber999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:26:22 EDT 2009

I have encountered this issue as well with the exception that it only occurs
on layers that have no transparency (orthos for example) and it randomly
shows up around only some of the edges of the images. The easiest "fix" I
found for this was to set a gutter of 1 on the layers on which I notice this
effect.
--
Nathan Gerber