[OpenLayers-Users] Support for ArcGIS Server Tiled Map services

regioGIS regio-gis at ec.europa.eu
Mon Oct 12 04:08:58 EDT 2009

Hello David,

While the XYZ layer is still going through the REST service, there is also
something called the ARCGISCache layer, which directly accesses the cached
tiles ( I tested this with 9.3, but not yet with 9.3.1 )
see link http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/1967/ArcGISCache.patch

But what is the difference between  OpenLayers.Layer.AgsDynamic (from a
sandbox) and OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGIS93Rest (officially in the 2.8 release)
????

best regards,