[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple KML overlays (Firefox problem)

Ludwig ludwigbrinckmann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:12:14 EDT 2009

I have a map that is closely modelled on the Openstreetmap/KML overlay
example.
The only difference, I believe, is that I add two KML overlays (as to enable
a user to see only the bits he's interested in).

This works fine, AFAIK, on IE8, Safari and Chrome. However, the lower
(first) layer does not seem to be accessible in Firefox. Only if I turn off
the second layer, the first one becomes clickable. I assume the problem in
FF is that the second layer obscures the second.

For a (non-) working example have a look at
http://www.yunnanexplorer.com/transport/ with the different browsers (sorry,
site is slow)

Any idea on how to fix this?

Ludwig