[OpenLayers-Users] the differences between getfeature from WFS and WMS

zhoujian_ab zhoujian_ab at 163.com
Tue Oct 13 21:41:17 EDT 2009

Dear list,
     I want to achieve a goal that clicking the object to get its attributes, however, I have a puzzle on the differences between wfsgetfeature and wmsgetfeature. If I intent to practice that goal, which I should choose?  So what is theirs differences? When I change the attribute of the object in the back database, can I click the object to get its latest attributes?
     Thanks. Looking forward your answers.

2009-10-14

zhoujian_ab