[OpenLayers-Users] change untiled layer width/height

Pere Roca Ristol peroc79 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:31:29 EDT 2009

  hi,
  I need my untiled layers to be exactly the size of the map. I don't know
the reason why if my map object is 700x350px, the Untiled layers are
1050x525

  These layers need to be exactly this size because I want to print the map
(and if on server-side I ask 700x350, the resulting image will be different
than on screen because of scale). What user see must be what will get.

  I assume this behaviour is because of performance (when panning and
zooming...), but could I change it? have already tried to
myUntiled.mergeNewParams({width:'700'}) and... (without success)

  var untiled = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled( " WMS",
                "http://mywms",
                {layers:
[],transparent:"true",format:t_img_format,styles:[],width:'700',height:'350'});

  thanks!
  Pere