[OpenLayers-Users] DragFeature Question

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:34:17 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have a dragfeature control which is working fine. After a feature is drag
completed (onComplete) an extjs window is opened asking the user if he wants
to save changes (and therefore commit to database). I want to implement the
following: if the users answers NO to this question, than i would like to
automatically set that feature on the initial position. How should i
approach this???
All suggestions are more than welcomed :)

Cheers,

--
Hugo Martins
FMV-UTL