[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers feature labeling - not working anymore

3Deography.net info at 3deography.net
Thu Oct 22 11:08:50 EDT 2009

I spent a looooot of time, searching this needle in the haystack :-(

I tried to get this example running (again):
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features-with-text.html

Works fine on my Tomcat6 - but the strange behaviour is: If I rename the
test.html to test.jsp and insert <% out.println("Hello World"); %>, it
doesn't work anymore. Any ideas?