[OpenLayers-Users] Display WMS layer depending on ZoomLevel

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Oct 27 14:00:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

you have added minZoomLevel and maxZoomLevel to the params or your WMS
layer. params are used for building the WMS request. Move them to the
options of your WMS layer and perhaps it works. I use minScale and maxScale
to control the display of layers.

{  gutter:15,
   minZoomLevel : 5,
   maxZoomLevel : 10