[OpenLayers-Users] getFeatureInfo errors

Alessandro Ferrucci alessandroferrucci at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:41:44 EDT 2009

hi, I actually in set the response to be HTML with "&INFO_FORMAT=text/html"

in fact the response type in the header is text/html in the request.  I
turned on firebug and I see the AJAX request and the response HTML is
empty.  However when I copy the URL and put it straight in the browser, it
comes back with the correct HTML.

--
Signed,
Alessandro Ferrucci