[OpenLayers-Users] Adding Layers, updating the Layer Switcher

eoinyp eoinyp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 08:36:14 EDT 2009

Hi List,
I am looking for a way to add/remove a layer to/from an existing map and
update the layer switcher. I would like to prompt the user to enter the url
of the WMS, and a layername for display in the switcher, then fetch the wms
and add it to the map. Im not sure what to search for, as I havent found
anything resembling what Im looking for yet. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Eoinyp