[OpenLayers-Users] Combine Filter and OpenLayers.Layer.WMS

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Oct 28 14:14:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

You can do this by SLD. You can build an SLD file for your case and add it
to the WMS request as SLD_BODY or SLD.

yourLayer.mergeNewParams({ "SLD_BODY" : "<..here the body of the sld..>"});

Or

yourLayer.mergeNewParams({ "SLD" : "http://....../yourSLDfile.sld"});

For SLD_BODY you have to add the SLD code to the request. For SLD you add
the url of an online reachable sldfile.

Arnd