[OpenLayers-Users] png images, vector layers, pop-ups, and IE

Wendell Turner wendell at enflight.com
Thu Oct 29 16:34:35 EDT 2009

I can't get pop-ups to appear when using png images on a
vector layer in IE.  I have a vector layer with points that
have .png images.  The images show properly in both Firefox
and IE.  The images have pop-ups enabled.

It works fine in Firefox (pop-ups actually pop up), but in
IE the mouseover turns the cursor into an insert symbol,
similar to 'I'.  There is no mouse capability on the symbol
in IE.

Other vector layers with drawn polygons work fine in IE, and
pop-ups occur as normal.

Is there a way to fix this so mouse-enabled pop-ups appear
when using png images in IE?

Wendell