[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers selection on Geowebcached layer?

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:49:10 EDT 2009

Is this possible at all?

Currently I use WMS layer from Geoserver, and I can make selection on it,
and get all needed feature info:

onclick.events.register("featureselected", this, function(e) {
                var object = (e.feature);
                var bbox = (object.geometry.bounds);
                var center = (bbox.getCenterLonLat());
                map.panTo(center);
                });

This doesn't work when I try to make the same behaviour on the same layer
from Geowebcache.

Do I have to modify geowebcache.xml somehow to enable feature requests, or
this isn't possible at all?