[OpenLayers-Users] Default tile image whilst loading layer

Darren Karstens darrenkarstens at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:17:01 EDT 2009

Hi,
The layers of my map load quite slowly and so I need a way of informing my
users that the map is still loading. I have had a look at the LoadingPanel
addon which looks ok but I was wondering if there is a way of having a
way to specify a default image for the tiles whilst they are loading?
Thanks in advanced.