[OpenLayers-Users] GML Overlay

Lugosi, Jim JimLug at co.clackamas.or.us
Tue Sep 15 14:42:47 EDT 2009

I am trying to figure out how to use the GML overlay with OpenLayers.  I have searched high and low for examples and nothing seems to help.  I am currently trying to convert a shapefile to a GML file using ESRI's Data Interop. Tool.  I've used both the quick export and the Spatial ETL Tool.  Everything seems to work, but when I try to display the information on my map nothing shows up.  There are no JavaScript errors and the layer shows up in my LayerSwitcher control so I really can't tell what the problem is.  Also, I've dumbed down the process by creating a shapefile of a box so that I don't have a large number of coordinates.  Could someone please help with my dilemma?

Thanks...

James Lugosi
Clackamas County - GISP
www.clackamas.us/gis