[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeature right click issue

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Sep 16 04:44:12 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm building a small application to select features from a WMS layer,
using both click and box properties (pretty much like in the
<http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html> example.
Everything went smooth until I accidentally press the right mouse
button. After this event I was not able to select features using click
(of course without manually refreshing the page). Drawing a box will
still select the features. When activated separately, both click an box
work after performing a right click. The behavior can be also replicated
on the "WFS GetFeature Example".

Any clues?
Vasile