[OpenLayers-Users] Positioning the lat/long mouseposition display.

regioGIS regio-gis at ec.europa.eu
Mon Sep 21 06:20:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried this, not by modifying the style.css file, but by adding css tag
like this :

   .olControlAttribution {
    	  left: 3px;
    	  bottom: 5px;
    	  color: blue;
		}
   .olControlMousePosition {
    	  bottom: 5px;
    	  color: blue;
		}

All properties are taken into account ( left,right,color so far ) but not
the 'bottom' property ! It stubornly stays with the values defined in the
default style.css file .... (being 0em for mouseposition, and 4.5em for
attribution ). Why is this ?

Cheers,