[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.9 Release Candidate 1

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:28:59 EDT 2010

The page is not working on IE8 with OL 2.9, neither is working with OL. 2.8.

But the behaviour is different:
- with OL 2.8 no error is declared by IE8 , I can see on the bottom bar of
the browser that something is being downloaded but the page remains totally
white;
- with OL 2.9, if I click on the bottom-left corner icon of the browser
(which says "Error") I can read the error message, which is about that "
'null' is null or not an object etc."

I'm sorry I'm going home now, in these days I'm going deeper into the
problem and I'll come back with some more detail (my page is not reachable
from the Internet by now unfortunately).

By now could just say:
- I'm using jquery also to include a couple of datepickers (which appear on
the page);
- problems arise as I click on the Submit button of the datepickers to
create the OL maps;
- I tried on a different machine in my local network, but, with IE8, not in
localhost (I've set a proxy using that Geoserver Extension);
- I retrieve, among the maps and the rasters, some vectorial feature via
WFS;

In these next days I'll try to minimize the code.
Piero

PS: no trailing commas found.