[OpenLayers-Users] Default control

Casper Børgesen cbo at le34.dk
Wed Apr 14 07:39:39 EDT 2010

Hi Eric.

Thanks for your answer. Looking at my previous post, I can see that I need to fill in some details - sorry :$

I'm using Ext and GeoExt. In this case all my controls are added to a toolbar (Ext) as Actions (GeoExt). So I'm not sure the Control.Panel (OL) can be used here.

Given my new information, do you think its possible to have a default control?

/Casper