[OpenLayers-Users] Error in Openlaywers 2.9RC2

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Apr 14 08:25:20 EDT 2010

Hi

Before 2.9RC2 I was using 2.8 with this path:

http://n2.nabble.com/attachment/3508031/1/xmlhttprequest.patch

The path was fixing the error NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED -
[nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]. I even created a topic about this. Here is the
link:

http://n2.nabble.com/nsIXMLHttpRequest-NS-ERROR-NOT-INITIALIZED-with-Vector-and-WFS-layer-td4733242.html#a4733242

Now when I use the latest release of Openlayers (RC2) again I got this
error. error looks like this:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult:
"0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost/MyApp/OpenLayers.js :: anonymous :: line 1149" data: no]

My application is written using GWT and Openlayers. In pure JavaScript
application this error does not appear (I have written exactly this same
application in JAVA and in JS). But when I try to use the latest version of
OL in JAVA I got this error again...

What do you think?

Regards,
Poul