[OpenLayers-Users] draw feature example

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:38:48 EDT 2010

sunny74,

I see that you are already a member of the mapserver-users list, I
suggest that you send a message to that list yourself.

If you want a useful response, or even any response, you will need to
write a more informative message.

You say:

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM, sunny74 <sb.ray at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am unable to create a WFS layer from Mapserver.
> It will be great if you send a message to them and if they could do
> something about it.
> I am trying to achieve something which requires that WFS GetFeature to be
> working.
> But I am unable to even create a WFS layer.

You need explain:
1.  what you are trying to do.
2.  what you have already done
3.  why you believe it isn't working (error messages, odd behavior, etc)
3.  relevant pieces of your map file, request urls
4.  debug information from MapServer
5.  MapServer version

David.