[OpenLayers-Users] Vector feature now shown up by Firefox 3.5.3

Takeo Shibata takeofuture at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:51:05 EDT 2010

Hi
I just create simple map using an image from WMS and
Vectors from OSM file link.
http://xhema.flossk.org:5000/osmdetail.html

By IE 8, I can see that line features created by
OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.

However, by Firefox,
I cannot see.
And looks like it requests the file without extension
http://xhema.flossk.org:8080/mapdata/03/MapAction/tpginc/out_LL_Rivers/ways_02000
instead of
http://xhema.flossk.org:8080/mapdata/03/MapAction/tpginc/out_LL_Rivers/ways_02000.osm

I am not sure why, is this bug, is there any workaround?

Thank you!

Takeo Shibata

===OpenLayers Code====
function createWMSImageLayer(map) {
            var wms =  new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                "Albania-Flood Overview",
                "http://xhema.flossk.org:8080/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/mapserver/alllayers.map",
                {layers: "DLR_20100108_Albania_floods_overview_high",
                 format: 'image/jpeg'
                },
                {isBaseLayer: true}
            );
            map.addLayer(wms);
        }

        function createOSMVectorLayers(map) {
            var ways_02000 = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("ways_02000",{
                strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
                protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                        url: "http://xhema.flossk.org:8080/mapdata/03/MapAction/tpginc/out_LL_Rivers/ways_02000.osm",
                        format: new OpenLayers.Format.OSM({
                                extractStyles: true,
                                extractAttributes: true
                        })
                })
                }, {
                    singleTile: true
            });
            var ways_02100 = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("ways_02100",{
                        url: "http://xhema.flossk.org:8080/mapdata/03/MapAction/tpginc/out_LL_Rivers/ways_02100.osm",