[OpenLayers-Users] Basic GeoServer OpenLayers map

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Mon Apr 26 02:36:51 EDT 2010

Please reply also to the OpenLayers list!

If the WMS request works in your browser there should'nt be a problem
with the geoserver setup. I suspect the problem in your OL
configuration. Usually I define a maxetent and a resolutions/or scale
array for the map and then do a setCenter() at the end of the config ...

Please show us a minimal example. Without that it is impossible for us
to locate your problem.

Frank

--
Frank BRONIEWSKI