[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with OpenLayers.Layer.WMS in Firefox

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Mon Apr 26 08:15:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a little complicated Question. I try to realise a Layer with labels for Polygons. For this I use OpenLAyers 8 and UMN Mapserver. I make a Layer (TYPE ANNOTATION) in Mapfile. After this I define a layer like this:

var be = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS('Beschriftung', urlArray, {map:mapFile2, layers:'Beschriftung', format:'image/png', EXCEPTIONS:'application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage', transparent: 'true'}, {singleTile: true, ratio:1} );

map.addLayer(be);
be.setVisibility(false);

And now I try this in Internet Explorer and all works fine. But now I will have a look at this in Firefox and I can see nothing. I get no error but the side will not load full. If I get the three code lines out of the document, all works but of course without the labels.

I have no idea why it will not be shown. Perhaps somebody can help me? I don't see my mistake.

Greetings and a lot of thanks.
Hanno

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen
Fachstelle Geoinformatik
Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil
Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592
Fax +41 (0)58 934 5580