[OpenLayers-Users] control.SelectFeature

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 26 10:18:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I want to do the same like here: http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.9/examples/getfeature-wfs.html and get information about selected feature(s) back.

I think that it didn`t work because of problems with geoserver wfs version (reproject) and/or params. I don`t know exactly (modified my code a few times;-)) (I`ve noticed that url at the control has to be same like the wfs/wms layer too)
So I still have problems with unselect (see other post).

best regards
Sarah