[OpenLayers-Users] Multple selectfeature controls active at once.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Apr 29 19:46:02 EDT 2010

I see this came up last year but wondered if there was a move towards a
fix. I have several GML files used
as vector layers for which I have add selectfeature controls, but only
the last one works. I am aware of the
extra that Andre Pereira de Matos has made. Should I just use this or is
there a proposal to fix this one?

--
Phil Scadden, GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St, Private Bag 1930,
Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232