[OpenLayers-Users] labels on feature help

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Mon Aug 2 08:30:22 EDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 8:20 AM, ext ulao wrote:

> Can anyone take a stab at this, or at least confirm the approach is correct?

Looking at http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/labels-on-feature-help-td5355089.html#a5363880,
I don't see anything wrong with that particular bit of code. However,
there is not enough code there to see your real usage. I recommend
putting together a minimal failing case (starting with something like
the lite.html example) and then providing a link to that failing
case.

-- Chris