[OpenLayers-Users] moving panzoombar?

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:51:38 EDT 2010

hi,

I kind of acheived what i was trying to do but puting the panZoom in
an external div and then assigning top and right (instead of left) to
that div, it worked for me but I will certainly this.

i put this in my main div

-----------
inside init()
new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar({'div':OpenLayers.Util.getElement('panZoomCont')}),

-----------
then somewher at the end of a page a script tag containing

// overwrite the hardcoded container div position set in panZoomBar.js
document.getElementById('panZoomCont').style.left="";
document.getElementById('panZoomCont').style.right="45px";
document.getElementById('panZoomCont').style.top="125px";

I wonder if its ok.comments and suggestions are welcome/

regards,
Imran

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Arnd Wippermann <arnd.wippermann at web.de> wrote:
> Try this
>
> map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar(), new
> OpenLayers.Pixel(300,0) );
>
> Arnd

I.R