[OpenLayers-Users] moving panzoombar?

tino.desjardins at arcor.de tino.desjardins at arcor.de
Mon Aug 2 08:57:13 EDT 2010

Hey Imran,

I think you need a solution to control the PanZoomBar with a css-style. The PanZoomBar inherits from PanZoom, which getting a absolute position with top:4px and left:4px in the constructor.
A solution is to create an own Control, which inherits from OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar. In the constructor you set the position "null" (this.position = null;) At next you override the draw method. I think it must look like:

 draw: function(px) {
        OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar.prototype.draw.apply(this, [new OpenLayers.Pixel(0, 0)]);
}

After this you should be able to control the position in the css:

.olControlPanZoomBar {
    position: absolute;
    top: 10px;
    left: 10px;
}

I think the hardcoded position should be removed in future.

Regards

Tino