[OpenLayers-Users] clickTolerance on selectFeature?

Alex Brandsen alex.brandsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:36:51 EDT 2010

Hi Alexandre,

thanks for your reply! I tried using
OpenLayers.Handler.Feature.prototype.clickTolerance=100/1000/1000000; , but
it makes no difference. It does get stored, because when I do
alert(OpenLayers.Handler.Feature.prototype.clickTolerance); it does show the
correct value.

I also tried altering the clickTolerance in openlayers.js, but that didn't
do anything either.

Thanks,

Alex.