[OpenLayers-Users] Can I output my layers/map in SVG?

Planet)x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Mon Aug 9 11:33:46 EDT 2010

Sorry I am a little confused about this. So I think I need both a WMS and WFS
service.. the WMS should be for displaying my map / features / layers only
and the WFS is so people can add/modify features when clicked on? Before we
just had a map website running which was built through Geomedia Publisher
and we were able to select output type as SVG. Just wondering if it is
possible to reproduce what we have already created with publisher by using
web services.