[OpenLayers-Users] clickTolerance on selectFeature?

Alex Brandsen alex.brandsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:55:03 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Eric Lemoine
<eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Alex Brandsen <alex.brandsen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I still haven't found a way to make this work, does anyone have any
> > suggestions?
> >
> > To rephrase: I need some way to select a feature when a click occurs on,
> or
> > in the area around the feature, for example 20 pixels.
>
> To my knowledge there's no way to do that with one feature. However
> you could do that with two features, the one below the real feature
> would be invisible.

Oh, I see I've made an error explaining, I need this to work for all my
features, in all layers.

Or did you mean cloning all features on a separate layer, turning that layer
off and then changing something in the config of that layer?

Please elaborate. :)

Thanks,

Alex.