[OpenLayers-Users] Qt webkit-browser does not show linestrings

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:32:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
I got a little web-browser which is created with qt. When calling the
website every component is shown without problems, every component of
OpenLayers is rendered as well. Just one feature-type is laughing
about me, because it just disappears when panning the map or zooming
inside/outside.
With these browsers there are no problems:
-Firefox
-Google Chrome / Iron
-Safari
-MS Internet Explorer
(every browser the newest version)

I can't explain why this is happening, because I thought, google
chrome is also based on webkit..

Anyone knows why all of the linestrings (points and polygons)
disappear when I interact with OpenLayers?

regards
m.sirin