[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying images even at the edgeof the screen

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Aug 11 08:23:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

that's what I use

var imageLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Image("Title", imageUrl,
    new OpenLayers.Bounds(lon0, lat0, lon1, lat1),
    new OpenLayers.Size(100,100),
    {   isBaseLayer:false,
        resolutions:map.layers[0].resolutions,
        maxResolution : map.layers[0].resolutions[0]
    }
)

as far as I know, OpenLayers.Size has no effect, but use the size of the
image.

Arnd