[OpenLayers-Users] How to refresh a layer every N seconds?

geekjack geekjack at 163.com
Sat Aug 14 10:36:03 EDT 2010

Thank you all!
Sorry for the late response:

    And now I got anothor problem about the wfs-states layers . look: when I
browsed it in Firefox, It  " [Break on this error] #!/usr/bin/env python",
then I change the "OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.cgi?url=";"  to
"OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/proxy.cgi?url=";"  in wfs-states.js, it raise
another error: " Access to restricted URI denied"  code: "1012
----[Break on this error] this._object.send(vData);  " . I thought it was
the bug about
http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/2065/XMLHttpRequest.patch,and
change the file Reference to the Ticket,but it change nothing :firebug raise
the same error. What should I do to work it out? Dose it necessary to put
the files in the server ? And the wfs layer nerver come out.Or what should
be configured to my PC ?  (my OS:win
XP,server:geoserver,Python,apathe,tomcat.).

my codes here :

http://geekjack.hostesr.com/XMLHttpRequest.js
http://geekjack.hostesr.com/proxy.cgi.txt
http://geekjack.hostesr.com/wfs-states.js.txt