[OpenLayers-Users] WFS GetFeature Example

mortac8 ashley_c_mort at raytheon.com
Tue Aug 17 11:36:20 EDT 2010

Alexandre,

I forgot to mention that I'm trying to avoid having the WFS features in my
Vector layer for performance reasons.

I was looking at the WFS GetFeature example which uses
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer because I wanted to grab and edit just
one feature at a time.  Is this possible?  If I use the
wfs-protocol-transactions example I may potentially have hundreds of WFS
features on my map and this kills performance in IE.

Thanks again!
Ashley