[OpenLayers-Users] Transparent Markers

Sveen Atle Frenvik (Geomatikk IKT) Atle.Frenvik.Sveen at geomatikk.no
Thu Aug 19 05:18:33 EDT 2010

On 08/19/2010 03:42 AM, Kalyan Kamepalli wrote:

	Is there someone to help me out in this ??

	Can we make transparent markers ? This is really important for me as the markers hiding the geometry underneath them and we don't want that to happen.

Are you using Markers or Vectors ?

I use vectors, and then I am able to use an externalGraphic for point style. This can be a .png file, with all the transparency needed..

-atle

	Any help is very much appreciated.

	Thanks,
	Kalyan