[OpenLayers-Users] FeatureInfo-Popup not returning results

Sven Burbeck sburbeck at bfs.de
Tue Aug 24 06:36:43 EDT 2010

Hi Marc,
thanks for your hint regarding the vendorParams. It at least solves
part of the problem (passing the URl to the constructor didn't work).
I now produce a request that has the "map" parameter and the request
gets a response from the server (format=html).

However, GeoExt.popup opens but is still blank and doesn't show the html.
Firebug throws an error (just the GET request) although I can take
this request and get a proper response from the server.

any idea?

cheers,
Sven