[OpenLayers-Users] Permalink doesn't update on addlayer/removelayer

Slawomir Messner slawomir.messner at Staff.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Aug 24 09:30:41 EDT 2010

  Hi all,
I thought permalink should have the information about visibility(and
other stuff) and should refresh when this values change, then for me
it's a bug when the initial values are not stored in the link (it's like
the first change).
The other thing is the need for extra information about layers to load
them at the beginning. Thanks for the link Andreas, I will visit it
tomorrow. I didn't look for an external solution because Permalink and
ArgParams are easy to extend and the informations are not complex. But
who knows, maybe there will be more data to store, so I will visit your
link, thx.
Regards,
Slawomir