[OpenLayers-Users] Access to geodatabase

Geograf Sebhagen at gmx.net
Wed Aug 25 08:15:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I posted my problem earlier, but it hasn’t been transmitted to the
mailinglist. So here is my next try:

I try to process some spatial queries with PostGIS. A php-file receives the
query as text-string from my html-page and sends it to my database. Or at
least it should, because the problem is, that the response that is sent back
to my html-file is an empty string.
My code should definitely work, since I use the code of a working example
that I found in the web under
http://openlayers-buch.de/beispiele/chapter-09/postgis-terminal.html .
On the other hand is my php-file apparently able to get access to my
geodatabase, when I call the php-file directly via
http://localhost/process-spatial-query.php
Am I right, that the problem has to be somewhere in my system, for example
in my php.ini, in Postgresql, or in the config of apache??

I am thankful for any help, Sebastian