[OpenLayers-Users] Mouse wheel zoom not deactivating

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Wed Feb 3 15:14:10 EST 2010

I have some control on 2 panels. One of them is a Navigation control.

I tried to disable the mouse wheel zoom feature to no avail.

map.addControl(panel);
panel.activateControl(BITools.get('navigazione'));	//default

controls = map.getControlsByClass('OpenLayers.Control.Navigation');
for (var i=0; i<controls.length; i++ )
{
	controls[i].disableZoomWheel();
}

I checked the properties of all my controls but only the navigation
control appears to have a ZoomWheel property so I don't understand what
other control could keep the mouse wheel active.

My controls are:
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher());
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.ScaleLine());
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.Scale());

and some more or less customized controls to draw, modify, delete, cut,
change attributes features (lines). Nothing to do with Navigation.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

	maxx