[OpenLayers-Users] Google Overviewmap

JuKiM rifins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:27:12 EST 2010

It doesn't works for me..

For a high zoom level, the center of the base layer and the center of the
overview are very similar, but as I got lower zoom levels and showing more
map, it seems like the center of the base layer is more to the north-west
than the center of the overview.. And in each refresh of overview map zoom
level the diference between both centers increases..

Can be a problem with projections maybe?

Thanks!