[OpenLayers-Users] Modify object other then from muse click

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 8 08:33:54 EST 2010

Hi,

The ModifyFeature control has its own SelectFeature control, so you
could do the following when your checkbox is checked :

var features = youVectorLayer.selectedFeatures;

for(i=0; i<features.length; i++) {
yourSelectFeatureControl.unselect(features[i]);
yourModifyFeatureControl.selectControl.select(features[i]);
}

Please note that even though I make a loop above, the ModifyFeature
control doesn't support multiple selection, so yourSelectFeatureControl
should have its multiple property set to false;

Hope this helps,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé