[OpenLayers-Users] Selection disappears after zooming

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 8 10:39:47 EST 2010

Poul,

If your features have some sort of unique attribute value, you could
register a map "moveend" event to manually keep track of your selected
features from this kind of attribute. You could also take a look at the
Vector.js "getFeatureFromEvent" method (looks like it could do what you
want).

Regards,

Alexandre

--