[OpenLayers-Users] WFSDescribeFeatureType with complex type element ref

HKChad forums at 2kgt.com
Mon Feb 8 17:22:23 EST 2010

I have a WFS that includes some complex types as element ref's in the schema.
The WFSDescribeFeatureType parser is choking on them and throwing the error
'TypeError: fullType.split is not a function'. I have a sample here,
http://www.2kgt.com/test/WFSDescribeFeatureType.html

The error gets thrown on line 119 in the file above where I call, res2 =
parser.read(broken);

My schema that I'm trying to parse contains many more of these types but the
samples I have provided demonstrate the issue that I'm running into. The
'<xsd:element ref="iwfs:DDMS_CREATOR"/>' is where I believe the parser is
having troubles.

I tried to look through the WFSDescribeFeatureType.js but couldn't figure
out what needed to be changed to get it to recognize these complex ref's.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad