[OpenLayers-Users] "srs" contains unacceptable value with WMS from ARCGIS server

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Feb 9 20:07:47 EST 2010

Trying to combine layer from Arcgis WMS service with google and I get
the above. In arc, the resource is in ESPG:102113 which is apparently
the same as 900913. Arcgis 9.4 will support the official ESPG:3785 but
no way to force a 900913. So can I fudge this somehow on the openlayers
end? I want to use Arcgis server rather geoserver etc (also available)
because I have a lot of features crossing 180 degree line and others are
too stupid to handle this.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232