[OpenLayers-Users] Watermarks and attributions

Dylan Parry me at dylanparry.com
Wed Feb 10 07:18:47 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I’ve managed to use layer attributions without any problems, but I’m wondering how I am able to style the text that is added to the map, ie. position, font, colour etc. I presume there’s some simple CSS that I can use?

Secondly, I’d like to be able to add a graphical watermark to the map so that a semi-transparent image is overlaid on the map at all times. Is this possible using OpenLayers, or is this going to be only possible by physically watermarking the map tiles as they are produced on the server?

Cheers,

--
Dylan Parry