[OpenLayers-Users] Corrupted selection in IE8

Casper Børgesen cbo at le34.dk
Fri Feb 12 08:47:56 EST 2010

Hi!

I have encountered this strange behavior in IE8.

See:

Corrupted: http://imgur.com/2HyEP&BTJ13l
Normal: http://imgur.com/2HyEPl&BTJ13

It happened when I selected an object (it's a lake) and was trying to visualize it using OL 2.8. Usually this works but suddenly it didn't. After refreshing the page, everything is back to normal and I can select again. I haven't encountered this in FF and very rarely in IE8.

But I would like to know what causes this problem, so that I might avoid it in the future.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Regards Casper